16 Amazing Christmas Cookies Recipes
Photo Credit: Photos belong to their respective owners. All recipes are linked from the photographs.
Christmas cookies recipes like these are ideal for hosting a cookie exchange party this holiday season.
Simply wrap up the cookies and place in a decorative tin, or even toss into a fun cellophane bag and tie off with a holiday-themed ribbon!
These are all great cookies for your next cookie exchange. See our tips for a successful exchange at the end of this post.
Red Velvet Milky Way Cookies
Do you love Red Velvet Cake? These Red Velvet Milky Way Cookies look amazing.
Melted Snowman Gingerbread Cookies
Cranberry Pistachio Cookies
Easy Peppermint Cookies
Easy Peppermint Cookies would make a great addition to your line up of tasty treats this year.
If you like pecans, you have to try these Pecan Tassies. Talk about heavenly!
Swedish Spritz Cookies
Swedish Spritz Cookies are a great way to share a taste of Christmas around the world.
These reindeer cookies are seriously cute and easy to make!
These Minty Meringues are beautiful and delicious.
Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Anyone can make these yummy goodies with 3 ingredients. These are a super fun and easy Christmas cookies recipe that kids will love helping you create!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Stuffed Christmas Cookies
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Stuffed Christmas Cookies? What else is there to say but Yum?
Eggless Tutti Fruit Cookies
Eggless Tutti Fruit Cookies look great and would be perfect for all of those times I want to bake and realize I don’t have enough eggs.
Chocolate Truffle Cookies
My mouth is watering at the thought of these Chocolate Truffle Cookies.
Sparkly Vanilla Bean Macaroons
Sparkly Vanilla Bean Macaroons are almost too pretty to eat. They really are the best Christmas cookies recipes to create and gift since they are so gorgeous!
Peppermint Crunch Christmas Cookies
Santa wants you to leave him Peppermint Crunch Christmas Cookies this year.
Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Balls would make an excellent addition to your holiday cookie spread.
Sugar Cookie Bars
Everyone makes Sugar Cookies. Stand apart from the crowd and try these Sugar Cookie Bars with Vanilla Bean Butter-cream frosting.
I hope these 16 Christmas Cookies recipes inspire you to try something new this year and to share one of your favorite recipes with a friend. Create gorgeous cookies and gift your friends and family with them this year as a unique hand-crafted gift everyone will enjoy.
More Christmas Cookies Recipes:
- American Heritage Chocolate Pecan Cookies Recipe
- Snickerdoodle Snickers Cookies Recipe
- Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Greek Christmas Cookies Recipe
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Tips For A Successful Cookie Exchange
- Set a date and time for the exchange that works well for the majority of participants.
- Choose a convenient location that is easily accessible for all attendees.
- Set a limit on the number of cookies that each person should bring, such as one dozen per person.
- Ask participants to bring copies of their recipe to share with others.
- Provide plenty of plates, napkins, and utensils for everyone to use.
- Encourage attendees to sample a variety of cookies, rather than just sticking to their favorites.
- Have some non-alcoholic beverages on hand to wash down the cookies.
- Consider providing some small bags or containers for attendees to take cookies home with them.
- Encourage attendees to dress up in festive holiday attire to add to the fun atmosphere.
- Consider setting up a hot cocoa or coffee station to complete the cookie exchange experience.
Pin 16 Amazing Christmas Cookies Recipes to Pinterest
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.