I received a copy of the Keto for Two cookbook and have been enjoying the recipes. I use a blend of WW and lazy keto in my weight loss journey and I knew I had to share this stuffed chicken breast recipe with you.
This is a great keto recipe and also a great fit for WW. The stuffed chicken breast recipe comes in at 8 WW Blue points as written. However, if you make the adjustments listed below you can reduce the points by half!
Weight Watchers Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe Adjustments
- Exchange Cream Cheese for Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- Exchange Sour Cream for Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- Exchange Pepper Jack Cheese for Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Cheese
These dairy changes make this a 4 WW Blue points recipe
About The Keto for Two Cookbook
100 two-serving, easy and delicious low-carb recipes from hearty breakfasts to satisfying snacks to mouth-watering dinners—perfectly sized for both couples and singles following the keto diet.
Finally, keto recipes that are just the right size!
Preparing your own meals is essential to succeeding on the keto diet. But the typical keto recipes usually serve four or more, and with the average household size now less than three people, that’s just too much food, especially if your goal is to lose weight and are looking for help with portion control.
(This post contains advertising links that help support this site)
In The Keto for Two Cookbook, you will find 100 easy and delicious two-serving keto recipes to minimize waste and monitor your portions. It’s perfect for both singles and couples who are following the keto diet.
Including recipes for every meal of the day, this cookbook is full of fantastic and flavorful low-carb recipes that fit your appetite and help you maintain your keto goals.
Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Excerpted from The Keto for Two Cookbook by Lindsay Boyers. Copyright © 2019 by Simon & Schuster, Inc. Photographs by Audrey Roberts. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster. All rights reserved
Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Enjoy this delicious and easy to make stuffed chicken breast recipe with spinach for only
- 2 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced green onions
- 1⁄4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
- Combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
- Fill each chicken breast with half of the mixture and secure pocket closed with toothpicks.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking pan and cook 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
When using frozen spinach, make sure it’s completely thawed and drained before using it.
If there’s excess water, squeeze it dry with your hands or a cheesecloth before adding it to the filling.
If you don’t, your Stuffed Chicken Breast may come out a little runny.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 266Sodium: 529mgNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 2g
About The Keto for Two Author – Lindsay Boyers
Lindsay Boyers, CHNC is a nutrition consultant with extensive experience in a wide range of dietary therapies including the ketogenic diet. She also specializes in elimination diets, gut health, and identifying food sensitivities in her clients.
Lindsay’s articles on nutrition and health have been published on various health and wellness sites, including Healthline.com, Livestrong.com, and JillianMichaels.com. She lives in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.
Pin Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe to Pinterest