There are so many great choices of where to stay in Panama City Beach, Florida that it can be hard to pick just one. Thankfully, I think I have the solution for you with the Sheraton Panama City Beach Resort.
Located across the lagoon from St Andrews State Park and Shell Island the resort provides the perfect respite from sun-filled days at the beach.
Working on a story for the Sheraton Panama City Beach resort and put together a little video. When we start traveling again add this to your bucket list.
Of course, you could spend your entire vacation at the resort because it has absolutely everything you need for a perfect getaway without ever leaving.
Why we love the Sheraton Panama City Beach Resort
- It has a small private beach that is a short stroll from the hotel. Sandy, clean, and not overcrowded its the perfect location for some R&R.
- Two pools, one with a bar!
- On-site spa. Enough said. Almost any resort with a spa is a win in my book. Plus when you stay at the Sheraton you are provided with a pass to the spa for the sauna, steam room, whirlpool, relaxation lounge, and one fitness class. There is a full line of additional spa services for a fee. Treat yourself to some spa services while you are here, you’re worth it.
- Bay Point Golf Club with a Nicklaus Course is part of the resort. I’m not a golfer, but after talking to those who do this is a big deal. The course, in my opinion, is gorgeous and sounds like a must for those that enjoy the sport.
- Tennis Courts complete with lessons if you’d like. I don’t play tennis much anymore, but if they ever convert a court or two to pickleball it’s going to be awesome!
- Complimentary bike rentals. Cute beach bikes are just waiting for you to take a pedal around the extensive property. I’m rediscovering my love of biking!
- Pet friendly. Yes, you read that correctly. The Sheraton is pet friendly which always makes us happy. Even when I can’t travel with BB I love seeing other guest’s dogs. There is a $50 non-refundable pet fee.
- On-site Dining. A restaurant with a lounge that is perfect for nightcaps, the above-mentioned pool bar, a cafe, and coffee shop that serves Starbucks coffee.
- Shuttle to Shell Island. It’s everything its name implies. An undeveloped island with loads of shells. Pack a picnic and sunblock and spend the day.
- Water sport rentals, pontoon rentals, and dolphin cruises are also available at the resort.
- On-site self-laundry services which I always appreciate in case I start to run low on clothes or something needs to be laundered immediately.
Sheraton Panama City Beach Resort Rooms
The rooms at the Sheraton Panama City Beach Resort are what you would expect from a Sheraton.
Comfortable with nice ameneties. Be sure to request a room with a bay view to have incredible views of the sunsets, water, and Shell Island.
Each room has a beverage station with coffee make + Starbucks coffee, a selection of tea and bottled water.
Book your stay at the Sheraton Panama City Beach Resort or learn more about the resort on their website.
The Grand Marlin Restaurant
If you decide to head to town for dinner I recommend making reservations at The Grand Marlin.
With sunsets overlooking Grand Lagoon, The Grand Marlin of Panama City Beach offers a tranquil, relaxed atmosphere, paired with the area’s best selection of fresh seafood highlighted by delectable, daily specials from
the kitchen of award-winning Chef Gregg McCarthy.
Our meal did not disappoint at the Grand Marlin. I ordered the red snapper which was absolutely delightful and paired it with a bourbon martini. I left with a very happy belly.
Pin Sheraton Panama City Beach Resort to Pinterest