This post and its photos may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
A fair amount of our travel is to visit family to stay connected with those we love. For us, real face time is always preferred over digital face time. The kids live just far enough away that an overnight stay is usually required. Luckily, my parents, sisters and niece are in the same area so we can usually see everyone all at once. When we overnight we make the decision to stay at a Choice hotel and here are five reasons why you should choose Choice for your next real face time connection as well.Five Reasons To Stay At A Choice hotel
1. CHOICE PRIVILEGES REWARD PROGRAM: If you’re going to travel you may as well earn points towards the next trip. Choice hotel properties offers a point program that adds up quickly which means more free hotel night stays. Points can be earned from stays around the world and include perks like quick check-in, express reservation, and member only promotions.
2. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: No matter where you travel there is, most likely, a Choice Hotels property nearby. Their portfolio includes 11 brands of hotels with more than 6,300 hotels worldwide. Since travel doesn’t always mean traveling to family, Choice Hotels is perfect for those traveling solo and meeting friends along the way, with a group, on business or on vacation. Brands include Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Sleep Inn, Quality, Clarion, Ascend, Cambria, and more. As an added bonus, many of the properties are pet friendly so the furry family members don’t have to be left behind.
3. PRICE: This is important to me. I don’t want to spend a lot of money on a hotel that I’m not going to spend a lot of time in. When visiting family we are out doing things and having fun. I’m using the hotel for a place to sleep before getting up and having more real face time with the kids. Choice Hotels always falls in my budget of what I find acceptable. The budget is different for everyone, but the great thing about Choice hotels is that they have properties to fit almost every budget.
4. BEST INTERNET RATE GUARANTEE: I love this. Choice Hotels stands behind their rates and if you find a lower published rate for the same hotel, same room type, and same dates at any other qualified online source they will match that rate PLUS give you a free night for that stay when you sign up for their quarterly promotions when you sign up for their quarterly promotions.
5. AMENITIES: Most properties include a free hot breakfast, free wi-fi, fitness room and pool/hot tub. Please note I said most and not all. Those amenities will vary by property, but my experiences so far have included those. As mentioned above a number of the hotels are also pet friendly. I like being able to grab a coffee and bagel at the hotel before heading out for the day and coming back and taking a dip in the pool or hot tub is always a nice way to end the day. Since I’m always working when I travel free wi-fi is a must. Tip: If wi-fi is important ask to have a room near a strong signal. I am that difficult customer that will ask to change rooms if there isn’t good wi-fi service. So many hotel options are available when you travel, but it’s easy to make the right choice when staying at a Choice Hotels property.
So many hotel options are available when you travel, but it’s easy to make the right choice when staying at a Choice hotel property.
Learn more: CHOICEHOTELS.COM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM By the way, we’ll be visiting the kids soon and staying at a Choice hotel. Watch for an upcoming post about our real time connection with family.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Choice hotels. The opinions and text are all mine.