A while back I spotted an article about a Tablescape Competition happening in Estes Park, CO. I know that Tatanisha, my “always up for an adventure” travel partner, rocks at the tablescapes so I dropped the link her way with an off hand “we should consider flying in for this.” That led to us watching for tickets to Denver (THANK YOU Spirit Airline, we flew round trip for $50–more on that in another post) and planning a quick girlfriend getaway. I’m just going to say it, 2017 was a terrible, terrible year with struggles with my mom’s health, her nearly dying, us fighting doctors to get her better, etc, etc.
A girlfriend getaway was exactly what I needed. I told Tatanisha that a visit to the spa was a must during our trip and that is how we ended up at Elements of Touch Spa & Resort (BIG thanks to them and Visit Estes Park for comping our visit–the universe knew I would seriously lose my mind if I didn’t decompress very soon).
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT ELEMENTS OF TOUCH SPA
I have to say, a visit to Elements of Touch Spa & Resort is an absolute MUST. I debated over their various packages and finally settled on the Glacier Meltdown package that includes:
- Full Body Massage
- Heavenly Facial & Steam
- Foot Soak and Scrub
- Paraffin Hand Dip and Wrap
- Abrasive Back Scrub
I spent two hours in complete BLISS. I may have walked in feeling like an emotional train wreck, but after my treatments I left feeling more refreshed and relaxed then I had in months, maybe the entire year.
I called Alan to let him know that my spa of choice is now located in Estes Park, CO and we’re just going to have to find a way to fit that into our limited budget. Thank goodness Spirit Airlines can get me to Denver cheap, from there a quick road trip up to Estes Park and then back down the mountain to fly home. Yes, it can be done in a day.
STAY AT ESTES RIVER RETREAT
However, if you want to spend the night or the weekend in Estes Park (highly recommend!), Elements of Touch can set you up. The Estes River Retreat is located upstairs from the spa and is your home away from home. Three bedrooms, one bath/shower, living room with fireplace, Galley kitchen, dining room, and two patio decks; one patio with BBQ. They offer a variety of girlfriend getaway packages.
My favorite package, the Effortless Escape, includes the following:
- 2 nights accommodations
- Fabulous welcome platter of gourmet cheeses, wine, meats, fruit, crackers or breads
- Netflix streaming for endless movies, Pandora and popcorn
- Robe & slippers
- Our fabulous signature Wind and Mountain package that includes a heavenly facial , a lavish full body massage and a salt scrub on the back, 90 minutes of hands on care you need- or $125 spa credit to use as you like
NAMA-STAY IN BED BREAKFAST
- That is what we are all about freshly baked goods, fresh fruit, butters and jellies, juice and organic coffee. (one breakfast per stay) please let us know if you have food allergies- Gluten/ Lactose free foods available ( $ 5 extra charge)
WAIT until you see the prices! Gather up three of your closest friends and make a reservation because it is worth every penny.
If you’d rather escape to Estes River Retreat with your significant other they offer pacakges for that as well. The Rest, Relax and Rejuvinate Retreat is the perfect romantic getaway.
- Start with a delicious gourmet platter of cheese, fruit, crackers and a bottle of wine on your arrival
- Enjoy a long lavish soak in an herbal bath to prepare your body for detox and healing. Then put on a robe and slippers and drift downstairs to the Spa to enjoy our popular Wind & Mountain Treatment.
- Side by side, by candlelight in our couples room you both will enjoy a full body massage, facial and back salt scrub.
- Early the next morning wake up to fresh locally baked goods, fresh fruit, organic coffee and juice delivered to your door.
- Early check in and late check out are avialable, season permitting.
- Two-nights stay
Again, the prices are so reasonable you are going to find it hard to say no.
Regardless of what takes you to Estes Park, be it a tablescape competition or hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park, you’ll be so glad you booked a visit to Elements of Touch Spa.
***Pin Elements of Touch Spa to Pinterest***