This post and its photos may contain affiliate links, view our disclosure policy.
Wente Wines recently partnered with America’s Test Kitchen to share favorite holiday recipes and perfect wine pairings. Wente Wine is deeply connected to food and the family winery even has a restaurant on site. Winegrower Carolyn Wente passion for food and wine led her to becoming a cook, cookbook co-author and restaurant owner. Now, I get to share some of her favorite food and wine pairings with you.
You can download the FREE holiday pairings cookbook at https://wentevineyards.com/holidays/ for recipes like Baked Egg Florentine, Broiled Pork Tenderloin, Red Wine Risotto, Pot Roast and more. The book is easy to download and each recipe come with a wine pairing suggestion. I’m always looking for new recipes to try and the Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes (also in the book) is one on the list for this week!
At the bottom of the recipe page there is also a wine pairing suggestion.
I had the opportunity to try the following wine and they didn’t disappoint. Thank goodness I have girlfriends that are willing to drink wine with me 🙂
- Wente Vineyards 2013 Morning FOg Chardonnay (SRP $15)
- Wente Vineyards 2012 Southern Hills Cabernet Sauvignon (SRP $18)
- Wente Vineyards 2013 Louis Mel Sauvignon Blanc (SRP $15)
- Wente Vineyards 2011 Sandstone Merlot (SRP $18)
- Wente Vineyards 2012 Charles Wetmore Cavernet Sauvignon (SRP $30)
- Wente Vineyards 2013 Riverback Rieseling (SRP $15)
Remove the stress of holiday entertaining this year by using food and wine pairing suggestions that are shared at www.wentevineyards.com/holiday