The holidays are, in my opinion, the hardest time of year to stay on track. All those delicious treats taunting and teasing you. Don’t lose your momentum now!! You can still enjoy holiday treats, just make sure you pick one of these low point holiday Weight Watchers desserts.
These Weight Watchers dessert recipes come in at 5 points or less which fits perfectly into most daily points. There is something here for everyone. Cookies, donuts, pies, candy, pudding, brownies and more. Dessert recipe ideas that will cure even the most severe craving and still leave you with points to enjoy your meals throughout the day.
Remember, we got this! We can make it through the holidays without feeling like we are missing out.
19 Weight Watchers Desserts
1. Butterscotch Pillows from Skinny Kitchen – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
2. Skinny Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Biscotti from Skinny Kitchen – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
3. Pecan Pie Bites from Emily Bites – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
4. Eggnog Fudge from Amy’s Healthy Baking – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
5. Sugar-Free Chocolate Truffles from Low Carb Maven – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
6. Instant Pot Bread Pudding from Slap Dash Mom – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
7. Healthy Small Batch Fudgy Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies from Amy’s Healthy Baking – 3 FREESTYLE POINTS
8. Low Carb Turtle Recipe from Low Carb Maven – 3 FREESTYLE POINTS
9. Skinny Peppermint Bark Dip from Dashing Dish – 4 FREESTYLE POINTS
10. No Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs from Happy Healthy Mama – 4 FREESTYLE POINTS
11. White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Cookies from Dashing Dish – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
12. Peppermint Cheesecake Cups from Emily Bites – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
13. Healthy Ginger Cookies from Happy Healthy Mama – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
14. Homemade Thin Mints from High Heels and Grills – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
15. Oreo Truffles from Spend with Pennies – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
16. Snowball Cookies from SkinnyMs. – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
17. Almond Crumb Pie Crust from SkinnyMs. – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
18. Gluten Free Gingerbread Donuts from Fearless Dining – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
19. Gluten Free Chocolate Peppermint Madeleines from Fearless Dining – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
Be sure to pin these delicious Holiday Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe ideas to Pinterest!