The holidays are, in my opinion, the hardest time of year to stay on track. All those delicious treats taunting and teasing you. Don’t lose your momentum now!! You can still enjoy holiday treats, just make sure you pick one of these low point holiday Weight Watchers desserts.
These Weight Watchers dessert recipes come in at 5 points or less which fits perfectly into most daily points. There is something here for everyone.
Cookies, donuts, pies, candy, pudding, brownies and more. Dessert recipe ideas that will cure even the most severe craving and still leave you with points to enjoy your meals throughout the day.
A few tips to help you stay on track during the food-heavy holiday season
Don’t Restrict Yourself–I have found that I do the worst when I try to restrict myself from having anything that does not fit into my idea of “healthy eating” so I try not to completely ban all foods around me.
Portion Control–Portion Control is probably the biggest and most important tip that I can give you. Sometimes a bite will cure any cravings I might be having or a very small portion of my favorite dishes.
Make Substitutes–Another great option is to make substitutions for your favorite foods. For example, cauliflower mashed potatoes instead of real potatoes or make a pumpkin pie but omit the crust to cut down on sugar and carbs.
Remember, we got this! We can make it through the holidays without feeling like we are missing out by making small, yet important changes.
WEIGHT WATCHERS UPDATE: I know that Weight Watchers has implemented a new points program. I have not researched it to see how the new points work with freestyle points. Hopefully, they are very similar and these options will provide some helpful suggestions.
19 Weight Watchers Desserts For Any Holiday
1. Butterscotch Pillows from Skinny Kitchen – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
2. Skinny Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Biscotti from Skinny Kitchen – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
3. Pecan Pie Bites from Emily Bites – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
4. Eggnog Fudge from Amy’s Healthy Baking – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
5. Sugar-Free Chocolate Truffles from Low Carb Maven – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
6. Instant Pot Bread Pudding from Slap Dash Mom – 2 FREESTYLE POINTS
7. Healthy Small Batch Fudgy Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies from Amy’s Healthy Baking – 3 FREESTYLE POINTS
8. Low Carb Turtle Recipe from Low Carb Maven – 3 FREESTYLE POINTS
9. Skinny Peppermint Bark Dip from Dashing Dish – 4 FREESTYLE POINTS
10. No Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs from Happy Healthy Mama – 4 FREESTYLE POINTS
11. White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Cookies from Dashing Dish – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
12. Peppermint Cheesecake Cups from Emily Bites – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
13. Healthy Ginger Cookies from Happy Healthy Mama – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
14. Homemade Thin Mints from High Heels and Grills – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
15. Oreo Truffles from Spend with Pennies – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
16. Snowball Cookies from SkinnyMs. – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
17. Almond Crumb Pie Crust from SkinnyMs. – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
18. Gluten Free Gingerbread Donuts from Fearless Dining – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
19. Gluten Free Chocolate Peppermint Madeleines from Fearless Dining – 5 FREESTYLE POINTS
Be sure to pin these delicious Holiday Weight Watchers Dessert Recipe ideas to Pinterest!