Living the Weight Watchers lifestyle is common for millions of people in the world. And what’s not to like? You still get to eat a ton of the same delicious food items that you were before, and lose weight at the same time! If that’s not a healthy eating plan that anyone can get behind, I don’t know what is. And while there are a ton of weight watcher recipes out there to choose from, it’s important to understand the point value of each food item that you are putting into your recipe. I’m making that a little easier with these 20 Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas for 4 points or less.
Weight Watchers does a great job of breaking down the points value and makes it simple to keep track to help you stay on track as well. While there are so many recipes out there for great meals, can one ever really truly have too many weight watcher recipes? I think not!
20 Weight Watchers Breakfast Ideas: 4 points or less!
- Better for You Egg White Pizza – Who says that you have to give up pizza when on the weight watchers eating plan? With this breakfast pizza, it’s the perfect way to start your day. 1 POINT
- Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Cookies – Cookies for breakfast? Yes, please! And with so few ingredients, the health value is through the roof! 1 POINT per cookie
- 2 Ingredient Dough Flax Seed Bagels – Craving a bagel but were unsure of if it was allowed? With this awesome recipe, you can have your bagel and eat it too. 3 POINTS
- 2 Ingredient Dough Rainbow Bagels – Why not have a bit of rainbow to start off your morning? Sure to bring a smile to your face, and your taste buds. 2 POINTS
- Grilled Apricot with Yogurt and Honey Looking for a fancy breakfast that will delight all your senses? This is the breakfast recipe for you! 1 POINT
- Skinny Strawberry Waffle Shortcake – Think of this as like a dessert…but for breakfast. 3 POINTS
- Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pancakes– These pancakes are over the top delicious and the use of Greek yogurt is perfect! 2 POINTS
- Blueberry Muffins – Good ol’ classic blueberry muffins that are actually under 4 points? Yes, please! 3 POINTS
- Breakfast Casserole – This recipe will be certain to wake you up! Perfect for a weekend brunch with friends. 1 POINT
- Bacon and Egg Cups – Adorable, and delicious. 2 POINTS
- Weight Watchers Breakfast Burrito – If you are looking for a breakfast that will fill you full of great energy, this is the one for you. 3 POINTS
- PB and Strawberry Rice Cake – Rice cakes for breakfast is such a simple idea that it is the perfect pair for peanut butter and strawberry with no cooking required! 3 POINTS
- Blueberry Scones – Can anyone ever say no to scones? 3 POINTS
- Zero Point Muffin Tin Eggs – Yes, you read that right. ZERO points.
- Mini Cinnamon Rolls – Two words: Cinnamon Rolls. Enough said. 3 POINTS
- Skinny Breakfast Sausage – Sausage! Sausage! Sausage! 2 POINTS
- Blueberry Mango Yogurt Pops – Perfect breakfast for a hot summer day. 2 POINTS
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie – Smoothies are the perfect way to start your day. 4 POINTS
- Homemade Maple Granola – Anything homemade is a win in my book. 3 POINTS
- Blueberry Peach Protein Shake – Protein shake packed with blueberries and peaches sounds like a must-have in my weight watchers book!
Next time you feel defeated on your weight watchers journey, think about all the incredible recipes there are out there, and bring that smile back to your face. Not only is it possible to eat a delicious breakfast each and every morning, it’s possible to do it while staying on track for your weight watchers lifestyle!