Want to spend time in the great outdoors, but not give up the comforts of a really great hotel room? Maybe you’ve thought about giving camping a try but aren’t so keen on sleeping on the ground and not having any running water. The perfect solution for you lies in one of these great glamping destinations!
n. A luxurious form of camping.
7 More Great Glamping Destinations
No pitching a tent, no building a fire, and no pit toilets. Just the outdoors, indulgent beds, electricity and private flush toilets. Some glamping destinations even build you a campfire and cook your meals. It’s a nice way to dip your toes in the camping world.
1. Oakwood Escape: Located near the Grand River with many lake adventures nearby Oakwood Escape is located in a large section of untouched, beautiful, Carolinian forest in the Niagara Peninsula, Ontario. Just a short drive from Detroit, MI or Buffalo, NY Oakwood Escape is ready to introduce you to the world of glamping.
2. Long Point Eco-Adventures: Overlooking Long Point Bay in the wilds of Norfolk County, Ontario Canada. Gorgeous views and comfortable accommodations make this glamping destinations option ideal.
3. Paws Up Resort: Paws Up is one of the premier luxurious glamping operations in North America. Located just a short drive north of Missoula, Montana, Paws Up offers glamping with fabulous views on 37,000 wilderness acres.
4. Pampered Wilderness: Pampered Wilderness offers beautiful safari cabins nestled in the forests of Olympia, Washington. It is one of the perfect glamping destinations in the Pacific Northwest that is full of amazing views and ideal weather for camping.
5. Sinya on Lone Man Creek: Nestled on 300 ft of Lone Man Creek near Wimberley, Texas. Sinya offers a multi-room glamping tent that has taken care of every little detail to ensure your every comfort. This glamping destination is definitely upscale and ideal for te person who still wants all of the comforts of home while enjoying nature.
6. Huckleberry Tent & Breakfast: Enjoy a bed and breakfast tucked in a cozy tent in Clark Fork, ID. A delicious home-grown, farm style breakfast greets you each morning. During the day spend time in the wilderness exploring the vast wilderness that surrounds you. And at night, relax by your own campfire under the stars.
7. Ranch at Rock Creek: Two bedroom luxury tent on the banks of Rock Creek in Philipsburg, MT. This is a great location for a family that wants to go glamping but still have some privacy. Separate bedrooms give adults and children their own personal space, and will still give you the feeling of being outdoors.
If these glamping destinations are on your travel bucket list this year, be sure to book early. Luxury glamping is definitely a popular trend in travel and these locations book fast. You’ll also want to make sure weather cooperates with some of the more northern glamping destinations that have longer winter months.
More travel destinations:
- 10 Must Visit Glamping Destinations
- Fun In Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Free Things To Do In Louisiana
- Heber Valley, Utah: 8 Reasons You Should Visit