These are so delicious and really easy to make. A few ingredients and in about 30 minutes you can be pulling these out of the oven. I made these the other night and, really, they are so very good.
Life is good 🙂
White Chocolate Walnut Blondies Recipe
White Chocolate Walnut Blondies Ingredients
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 oz (1/2 package) of white chocolate chip morsels
- 2 oz chopped walnuts
White Chocolate Walnut Blondies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 15×10 inch pan
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl
- Beat brown sugar, sugar, and butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat in eggs & vanilla extract. Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and walnuts
- Spread into pan
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a beautiful golden brown on top. Cool on a wire rack.