disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
The Best Buy Wedding Registry launch in February and is great twist on registries that goes well beyond bath towels and silverware. This is an opportunity for couples to have a solid tech start to their lives together. If I was getting married this is definitely a place that I would register. Best Buy offers everything from small kitchen appliances to tv’s to the best in smart phones, computers, and so much more.
Here are a few reasons to get excited about the new Best Buy Wedding Registry:
- Consumer electronics and small appliances are as much a need for newlyweds these days as silverware and towels. So it’s natural that customers can now turn to Best Buy for their wedding registry needs
- Get items you’re both excited about, like a great camera for your honeymoon adventure, an activity tracker for going on runs together, and Bluetooth speakers for the great parties you’ll throw.
- Key Benefits: Group gifting (your guests will spend what they want and you’ll get what you want), free shipping (your guests can send any gift, big or small, with no minimum purchase).
Some of my favorite items for a wedding registry include:
- Dyson stick vacuum. Seriously, my favorite vacuum from the Dyson brand.
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mix for all the upcoming dinner parties that will require desserts.
- TV and surround sound, it’s perfect for football or red carpet parties.
- DSLR camera to capture all of life’s moments together.
- iPad or tablet to stay in touch with the world and your Mom when you travel.
- GPS system so you can always find your way home
- Car audio because life is better with music!
What would you add to your Best Buy Wedding Registry?