Note: Big thanks to Groupon for sponsoring this post and helping me keep the lights on around here.
We all know that Groupon is great for finding discounts when we travel or want to go out to eat or even for special attractions. I’d guess that most of us have even purchased a few Groupons because of the great discounts they offer. However, did you know that you can save money on your favorite things as well? Groupon has a Goods page that has everything from purses to iPhones and everything in between. Of course, beyond their services coupons my favorite thing to do on Groupon is save money on tech items.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: How to save money on travel with Groupon
Click on the Groupon Goods link and be impressed with how much you can save. (NOTE: prices reflected below may be different in your location. I’m using Grand Rapids, MI in my search). By the way, I’m completely thinking about Christmas shopping and stocking stuffers. Groupon is a great place to shop for both.
SAVE MONEY ON TECH WITH THESE DEALS
- Acer Chromebook 15.6″ laptop for $124.99. This is a great gift for a child for the holidays
- Xbox One 500GB for $199.99
- 10ft Apple certified lighting cable for 16.99 This is for all my travel friends who struggle with finding outlets near the bed in hotels. I figure 10ft should cover most needs. I’m picking up a couple of these since I tend to lose them.
- iJoy Mist water-resistant wireless bluetooth speaker for 19.99
- Crosley Deluxe Keepsake Turntable for $100. EVERYTHING about this makes me happy. Vintage style suitcase & record player in one. Swoon.
- Click over to find even more crazy deals at Groupon.com, click on the Goods tab and help cut those holiday costs this year.
Do you save money on tech at Groupon?