Yum! That is all I have to say about these cake pops. They are so good! Using International Delight is a very easy way to add a lot of flavor to your baking. I had some Salted Caramel Mocha in the fridge and thought, hmmmmm, I bet that would be so GOOD in cupcakes. I was right. The International Delight added the perfect amount of flavor to these cake pops.
Cake pops are so easy to make. Just mix up the dry ingredients, in aÂ separateÂ bowl blend together the eggs, International Delight and vanilla, mix the dry and wet ingredients together and then mix in butter.
Mmmm…it’s already looking so good!
Pour batter in the handy dandy cake pop maker. I love how fast and easy cake pops are to make in this machine. 5 minutes and they are done. It has been a really good investment.
Mix up a yummy mocha cream cheese glaze for the cake pops and you are done.
Â The challenge will be to only eat a couple cake pops…good luck.
3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/8 Â cups sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/4 cup International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha
1/2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp butter
1. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In a different bowl, blend together eggs, International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha, and vanilla.
3. Add butter to the dry mixture, Â mix for one minute then mix in Salted Caramel Mocha mixture. Blend until just moistened through.
4. Spray cake pop wells with baking spray, fill each well with approximately 1 tablespoon of batter.
5. Bake for 5 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool.
6. Repeat until batter is gone.
7. Dip in or drizzle with cream cheese mocha glaze.
CREAM CHEESE MOCHA GLAZE
2 oz cream cheese, softened
2 tsp unsalted butter, softened
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 tbsp International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Mix together cream cheese and butter until blended. Mix in sugar, International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha, and vanilla until smooth.
The International Delight Facebook page shares coupon savings and a chance to share your delightÂ this holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.