Did you know ENERGY STAR® certified sound bars and/or dryers can help you save money on your utility bill and ENERGY STAR certified products help protect the environment by using reduced energy? Did you that Best Buy is committed to providing sustainable products and that there are now many ENERGY STAR products available in store?
Best Buy is committed to positively impacting the environment and our communities. Best Buy provides its customers with a wide assortment of sustainable products. This includes offering a large selection of energy-efficient products, including ENERGY STAR certified consumer electronics and appliances.
ENERGY STAR STATS
- In 2015, Best Buy customers purchased enough ENERGY STAR® certified products to collectively save $67,120,515 in annual energy costs.
- In 2015, Best Buy customers purchased ENERGY STAR® certified products to collectively save enough energy to help power 70,538 households for a year.
- In 2015, Best Buy customers purchased enough ENERGY STAR® certified Audio Equipment and Sound Bars to collectively help prevent the greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to removing 2,013 cars from the road for an entire year.
How cool is that? Want to learn how you can save? Check out this video: https://corporate.bestbuy.com/?p=11776
ENERGY STAR BENEFITS
There are many great benefits to using ENERGY STAR. Here’s a few that might convince you to look for the ENERGY STAR label when buying your next electronic product.
- ENERGY STAR is more efficient in all usage modes: sleep, idle, and on.
- ENERGY STAR is a good choice for people interested in reducing their energy bill while helping to protect the environment.
- ENERGY STAR certified products saves you money. Products come with two price tags: the purchase price and the cost of operating the product.
- ENERGY STAR certified products reduce energy usage, which is good for the environment. Reduced energy helps to: Fight climate change, Reduce carbon emissions and other pollutants, Preserve more of the Earth’s natural resources
ENERGY STAR AT BEST BUY
Sound Bars: ENERGY STAR certified audio/video equipment, including sound bars is up to 50 percent more efficient than conventional models. Maximize your energy savings by bundling ENERGY STAR certified televisions and sound bars and other products.
Dryers: ENERGY STAR certified dryers use 20 percent less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance. They do this using innovative energy saving technologies, such as moisture sensors that detect when clothes are dry and automatically shut the dryer off. Many ENERGY STAR dryers also include convenient features, such as steam cycles that can help save time on ironing clothes by preventing wrinkles. I’m a fan of ANYTHING that can help make laundry less of a chore.
Rebates are often available from utilities for smart home products and appliances. Find rebates in your area for energy-saving products.