When I found the recipe for the snickers mini cheesecake over at Picky-Palate.com I also found one for mini cinnamon rolls. Now, y’all know I had to try them. They looked so scrumptious. My goal is to eventually cook a recipe I find from a food blog and have it look as yummy as their photos 🙂
Just a few ingredients to make these…yea!
Pressing out the biscuits
Adding the brown sugar/cinnamon combo
Rolling them up
Cut into 5-6 pieces
Place in pan for baking
Mix up some icing
When done, drizzle with icing and enjoy with an ice cold glass of milk.
One can Pillsbury â€œSimplyâ€ refrigerated biscuits, 10 count
5 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar
5 to 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- Press out each biscuit into a small circle.
- Drizzle some melted butter on top of each biscuit
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle a generous amount on each biscuit.
- Roll biscuits up and cut into bite size pieces. (see photos above)
- Place on baking sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Mix together the heavy cream and powdered sugar for the icing
- When the cinnamon rolls are done, remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes then drizzle icing over top.
- Enjoy 🙂
Let me know how yours turn out. Ours were pretty darn tasty even though they were a bit overcooked. I’m going to keep working at it. I know eventually I’ll be able to cook like those food bloggers.