For all of you travel fanatics and dreamers out there, you do not want to miss out on this amazing event held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago! The Chicago Travel & Adventure Show is the perfect experience for the traveling novice to the veteran traveler. Not only will you learn everything there is to know about travel, the event is a vacation in itself!
Walk the exhibit floor to discover more than 250 destinations represented from all around the world. Talk with expert travel agents to set up your next adventure.
Attend seminars that will include travel celebrities Samantha Brown, Rick Steves, and Pauline Frommer.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn everything there is to know about traveling, from packing tips to money-saving hacks to advice on the best places to visit.
Once you’ve got your next vacation (or three) planned and booked with an exclusive show-only special, take a SCUBA lesson in the dive pool, take a ride on a camel, and watch a live cooking demonstration. This event has everything the travel lover and wander luster could possibly imagine, and more.
WHEN IS THE CHICAGO TRAVEL & ADVENTURE SHOW
Saturday, February 10: 10a.m.-5p.m.
Sunday, February 11: 11a.m.-4p.m.
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE CHICAGO TRAVEL & ADVENTURE SHOW
Purchase tickets online now for the discounted rate with promo code: CHPR
• Single day: $11
• Two day: $18
On-site tickets purchased with cash only:
• Single day: $15
• Two day: $22
*Children 16 and under are free. For tickets and event information, visit www.TravelShows.com/shows/chicago.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE AT THE CHICAGO TRAVEL & ADVENTURE SHOW
The Chicago Travel & Adventure Show has 60 first-time exhibitors this year that bring an even greater range of travel options for attendees. Additionally, there will be a variety of experiences at five activation theaters throughout the two-day event. A selection of the various experiences are below.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPERIENCE AT THE CHICAGO TRAVEL & ADVENTURE SHOW
2018 marks the unveiling of the first ever Wellness Travel Experience pavilion, which highlights health-focused travel suppliers, products and services showcasing the latest trends and news in this growing travel sector.
The program also includes an educational stage presentation on Saturday, February 10th hosted by Founder/CEO of Travel to Wellness Anne Dimon. Wellness Travel Experiences will include aromatherapy from Sundara Inn and Spa, motivational cards, and an introduction to salt therapy.
WHO YOU CAN SEE AT THE CHICAGO TRAVEL & ADVENTURE SHOW
- Rick Steves | Writer and Host, Rick Steves Europe and Travel with Rick Steves, Saturday, February 10
- Samantha Brown | Host, Places to Love with Samantha Brown (PBS), Saturday, February 10
- Pauline Frommer | Editorial Director, Frommer’s Guides, Saturday, February 10
- Vicky Evans | Explore Top Destinations and Benefits of Traveling with AAA, Saturday, February 10
- Angel Castellanos | Travel Like a Pro: Packing Tips & Savvy Travel Skills, Saturday, February 10
- Ryan Burns | Executive Chef, The Blanchard, Saturday, February 10
- Meilie Tsai | Founder, Chicago Taiwanese Cuisine and Culture Association, Saturday, February 10
- Ancilleno Solomon | CEO, Ice Chef Bahamas Catering & Events, Sunday, February 11
But WAIT, there’s more:
- Nordic Folk Dances Saturday, February 10 and Sunday, February 11
- Muay Thai Boxing Demonstration, Saturday, February 10
- Classical Indian Dance, Saturday, February 10
There are giveaways to be won including:
- A five day trip to San Antonio, TX offered by AAA
- A four night stay in an Ocean Suite at the Renaissance Aruba courtesy of Aruba Tourism Authority
- A cruise provided by Cruise Planners
- A trip to Africa, Mexico or Dominica offered by Deep Blue Adventures
- One free roundtrip flight to Portugal courtesy of SATA-AZORES Airlines
- A trip for two provided to India by TravDek (5 nights)
For more information on attending or exhibiting at the event, please visit www.travelshows.com/shows/chicago.