For the first time in the history of the Chicago makeup show there are going to be incredible “early bird” deals that you won’t want to miss. The Chicago Makeup Show is an industry event and is open to professionals and aspiring artists working or studying in the beauty, hair, photography or fashion industry.
In order to gain entry to the Makeup Show you will need to provide your credentials at the door. Credentials include a business card, comp card, call sheet, tear sheet, student ID, school enrollment, professional license, work ID or pay stub from a beauty related business or anything to prove your connection to the beauty or fashion industry.
A cosmetology license is not a requirement.
However, if you meet the qualification, be sure to arrive early on Sunday, October 14, and take advantage of these incredible Chicago Makeup Show deals!!
For 1.5 hours ONLY exclusive doorbuster pricing will be offered at a DOZEN brands including Danessa Myricks Beauty, Moira Cosmetics, Puckerd Cosmetics, and more!
The Makeup Show Chicago will be arriving at the Revel Fulton Market on October 13-14, 2018 to showcase the latest beauty products, exclusive offers, and much more -‐ and for the FIRST‐TIME ever they are offing exclusive early bird pricing.
From 9am-‐ 10:30am on Sunday, October 14th the show will be offering a “First Look” with exclusive viewing and doorbuster pricing for anyone that wants to take advantage of this early access.
EARLY BIRD CHICAGO MAKEUP SHOW DEALS
Below is a SNEAK PEEK on the deals you won’t want to miss! From special package deals, discounts, and more there is something for every shopper to check off their list.
- Moira Cosmetics: During this early bird time ONLY attendees will receive an extra deal on the “Destiny” eyeshadow palette (First Look price: $15 each, Regularly: $22)
- Limelife by Alcone: Receive 20% off during “First Look”
- Melanie Mills Hollywood: “First Look” attendees will receive 50% off MSRP from the Gleam Body Sealing Spray (First Look price: $20, Regularly: $40)
- Puckerd Cosmetics: Pick up a deal on either the Puckerd Cosmetics Wedding Kit (First Look price: $65, Regularly $75) or Luxury Liquid Mattes Wedding Kit (First Look price $99, Regularly $119)
- Graftobian: Now this is a deal! Get the HD Super Palettes: (First Look price $55 each, Regularly $84) Limit 5 per customer.
- Danessa Myricks Beauty: Stop by early before this one is sold out! Vision Cream Cover Pro (First Look price $120, Regularly $199)
- Sistar Cosmetics: Snag a set of Sistar Cosmetics for $78.91 which includes a makeup bag, palette, eyebrow pencil, eyeliners, lip paints, a primer, setting spray, and makeup remover.
- MustaeV: Offering “First Look” attendees 40% off!
- Rebels & Outlaws: Early birds will receive a free crystal with purchase of a candle. Crystals are hot right now, so you can bet this will go fast!
- Mineral Air: This first look promo is all that you need to integrate airbrush in your makeup kit! The Makeup Artist Trade Kit includes an airbrush device, detachable reservoir head for custom blending or blush applications, 7 Four-‐in-‐One Foundation shades, 1 Universal Blush Shade, and cleaning solution for $200!
- Glam.Or.Ring: This awesome little palette allows you to have makeup on-‐the-‐go by attaching to your phone! The Makeup Show Chicago will be held on Saturday, October 13th, 2018 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM and on Sunday, October 14, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM at the Revel Fulton Market, 1215 W Fulton Market, Chicago, IL. Tickets are available online and can be purchased at https://www.themakeupshow.com/.