Readers left lots of great ideas in the 35 Boredom Buster Ideas for Teens post. I’ve put them together for you here, plus added a few more of my own to give you another 25 boredom buster ideas.
Of course, some of these ideas are on hold while we get through this current chaos, but as soon as we get the all-clear I’ll update this again.
Without further ado….
25 Boredom Buster Ideas for Teens
1. Play Minecraft (Thanks JC) or whatever video game you’ve been waiting to learn.
2. Tumble in the yard (Thanks to Justine)
3. Dance (Justine)
4. Journal (Justine)
5. Go swimming (Justine)
6. Enjoy the beautiful day (Justine)
7. Relax/Tan (Justine)
8. Build a rope swing (Thanks to Jessica)
9. Learn how to skateboard (girls, this one is for you. According to Jessica there are not nearly enough of you)
10. Learn to braid bracelets (Jessica)
11. Choose a business of your choice and volunteer or apply for a job (Thanks JoHannah) 12. Hang out with friends (JoHannah) 13. Learn Taekwondo (JoHannah) 14. Start a rock band
15. Make jewelry
16. Enter your dog in a pet parade
17. Rollerblade/roller skate.
See if there is a junior roller derby club in your town.
20. Create a scavenger hunt for you and your friends
21. Go berry picking, take them home and make jam
22. Visit a zoo
23. Hand write a letter to a pen pal, friend or relative
24. Join Postcrossing.com and exchange postcards with people around the world.