web analytics

01.12.13

Superbowl Food Collage
Super Bowl Sunday is February 3, 2013 and it’s coming to you from beautiful New Orleans. I’m looking forward to game day and having some delicious food to share with family and friends while we cheer on our favorite team.

I’ve been stalking pinterest and foodgawker looking for great ideas. I’ve found quite a few that I think are perfect for game day. Hope this round up of tasty bites helps you create a delicious Super Bowl menu. Be sure to click the image to go directly to the source. Also, make sure to follow me on pinterest to see more tasty goodness!)

Superbowl FoodFried Bocconcini with Spicy Tomato Sauce–yum!!

Superbowl Food

Oh my, Bacon Ranch Baked Potato Dip

Chicken,-Bacon-and-Cream-Cheese-Taquitos-recipe

Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Taquitos

superbowl foodAvocado Dip

Potato-Skins4Potato Skins With Cheddar and Bacon

Superbowl Food

Soft Pretzel Bites

Superbowl FoodMmmmm. Tomato Slices Topped With Cheese

Superbowl FoodBacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Jalapeno Bites. Did someone say bacon? I’m there.

Superbowl FoodHow awesome are these one handed nacho cups…genius!

Superbowl FoodBuffalo Chicken Bites

Superbowl FoodBest cupcakes ever for Superbowl!

Superbowl FoodSnickerdoodle Poppers…seriously? Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies. This takes it up a fantastic notch!

Superbowl FoodMalted pretzel Crunch

Enjoy!

12 Comments

1. momma fargo
    Posted January 12, 2013 at 8:28 am | Permalink

Oh geez, could you come to my house? That all has to be fabulous! I plan on being at the Superbowl this year if things work out. Yippee! If not, I am stealing your recipes and having a good time at home. :)

2. Posted January 12, 2013 at 8:55 am | Permalink

I don’t watch the superbowl–but that salad looks delicious!! And those one handed nacho cups-gotta try them–the cupcales are adorable!!

3. Posted January 12, 2013 at 9:17 am | Permalink

Now that’s one delicious round up! Can’t wait to try doing the wings!

4. Posted January 12, 2013 at 9:20 am | Permalink

Now, see I am starving! Looks delicious!

5. Posted January 12, 2013 at 11:19 am | Permalink

I am now drooling over my keyboard…I really want those jalapeno bites!!

Note to self: never, ever read blog posts on food on an empty stomach…! ;) Gosh I am hungry!

6. Posted January 12, 2013 at 11:50 am | Permalink

Those look amazing! I’ll definitely be coming back to this post so we can make some of these. The Baked Potato Dip looks perfect and I’ve always wanted to try homemade soft pretzel bites.

7. Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

These all look so yummy! I’m really not into spicy foods but I’m sure i’d love the Bacon Ranch Baked Potato Dip, yum! Reading this post has made me so hungry! =)

8. Posted January 13, 2013 at 10:06 am | Permalink

Wow!! I think you covered all the Super Bowl must-have party foods! It all looks soooo yummy!

9. Ann
    Posted January 13, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Holy cow, this stuff all looks delicious! What time does your party start and can I pleeeeeeez come?

10. admin
    Posted January 13, 2013 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

We’ll be partying all day. Feel free to stop by anytime :)

11. admin
    Posted January 13, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

Would it be awful to say we are usually more interested in the advertisements during the Super Bowl than the game itself?

12. Posted January 18, 2013 at 4:41 am | Permalink

When you’re looking for Audi wheels, it pays to do a little research to ensure that you’re getting a great looking product. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.